- Zebustore Return & Exchange Policy Offers gives you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Zebustore within 48 hrs (2) days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on Zebustore or write to email@example.com.
- The expected delivery duration will be mentioned once the order is placed.
- If Zebustore has suspicion or knowledge, that any Customers has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity directly or indirectly during or after the “Offer”, Zebustore reserves the right to disqualify that Customers and any related Customers.
- Zebustore shall not be responsible if some purchase is not registered or is lost due to any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear/ disruption in the network or non-receipt of payment from banks/payment gateways and/or the cost(s) charged by the network operator(s). Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the end customer and the network operator without involving Zebustore.
- Zebustore shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, force majeure circumstances, or any other reason beyond its control, and shall not be liable to pay any monetary compensation or otherwise for the same.
- Zebustore does not hereby warrant that the Zebustore Call Center will run concurrently and error free during and/or after the “Offer” and Zebustore shall not be directly liable for issues related to technical and/or human error whatsoever. However, Zebustore shall work towards the best interest of the Customer.
- Customers hereby agree that Zebustore has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Offer and that all decisions of Zebustore are final and binding.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- No other offers will be in conjunction with this Offer.
- Cancellation of individual items in an offer will cancel all other items this offer is applied on.
- Replacement is allowed in case of damaged or defective items only after its verified by the authority.
- The images of the Products shown are for visual representation only and may vary from the actual Product.
- Zebustore reserves the right to terminate, amend, modify, cancel, update or withdraw this Offer at any time without notice. Upon such premature suspension, inconvenience, cessation, withdrawal, termination or closure of the Offer by Zebustore no person shall be entitled to claim loss of any kind whatsoever.
- Zebustore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Customer that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Offer or violates these “Terms and Conditions” or acts in a disruptive manner.
- The Offers are valid for limited inventory and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The Offers which are displayed on the platform is valid only in India
- The Offer is open to only to end consumers and not resellers.
- Offer or prize shall not be settled in cash and is not transferable.
- Zebustore shall not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Offer.
- Pictures of Eligible Products shown in the communication sent either through mailers or displayed on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual Eligible Products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Zebustore harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Zebustore because of
(i) violation of terms of this T&C by You;
(ii) violation of applicable laws;
(iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- The Offer shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
- All government levies etc. shall be payable by You as applicable at the time the respective Offers were offered.
- Further, as required by applicable law, if You make a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2,00,000.00 or such other amount as prescribed under applicable law during the Offer, You will be required to upload a scanned copy of Your PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by You will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by You, it need not be submitted again. Your order will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between Your name and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Terms and Conditions
- Bank and FAPL hold out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the services offered by Zebustore. Any dispute or claim regarding the services/offers must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with Zebustore directly.
- Bank and FAPL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods availed by the Card Holder/s under the said Offer offered by Zebustore.
- Bank and FAPL shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the services.
- This Offer is made available at the discretion of Bank.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Bank, FAPL and Zebustore reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
- Delinquent Cardholders and over-limit Bank Credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or FAPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Offer valid only on Retail Credit Cards. Offer not valid on Corporate, Commercial Credit cards. Delinquent cardholders will be disqualified from the said promotion.
- This Offer is non-encashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
- You understand that Zebustore may share your transactional data with the Bank and FAPL for purposes of this Offer and for checking your eligibility for their products and services and by participating in this Offer, you consent to this sharing of your data for these purposes.
- If a customer has more than 1 (one) Bank Credit Card, spends on the cards cannot be clubbed by the customer in order to qualify for the said Offer.In case, the customer holds more than 1(one) Credit Card with Bank; the customer would need to call up the Bank Customer Call Centre and confirm which card(s) the said Offer may be availed for.
- The Offer is by way of a special offer for select Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products under this Offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Zebustore and accordingly FAPL, Bank or Zebustore in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder must be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2 00 000.00, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Bangalore only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained till 60 days from Offer fulfilment date. Post such date; the Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this offer from the cardholder.
Warranty and Liability
zebustore.com does not warrant and shall not be responsible for the damage arising out of the use of the products listed on its site. If a product delivered to you is different than as described on the website, zebustore.com is liable only to change the product. zebustore.com is not responsible for delays arising out of force majeure.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on zebustore.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by zebustore.com. You should not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content at zebustore.com.
zebustore respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement. If we receive proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. For all disputes where "zebustore" brand infringements any copyright and trademark, jurisdiction shall lie in the courts of Jaipur City(Rajasthan, India) only.
At zebustore.com, we respect your privacy as much as you do. We do not share your personal information with others. This information is only used by zebustore.com and its partners to ensure the fulfillment of the service requested by you. This includes informing you of promotional offers. You can cancel your registration to mark yourself inactive; however the information you provide shall remain archived in zebustore.com servers.
What Information is collected
We collect anonymous traffic information from you. These include computer identification, IP address, browser etc. These are standard usage logs captured by the web server. The personal identification information that we store is as provided by you during your registration. You can change this information if required from the “My Account” section of the website. This personal information includes name, address, mobile and other information collected during the registration process.
zebustore.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service. zebustore.com disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the local courts. zebustore.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. zebustore.com shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the use of its website.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.